1. Reservations cannot be confirmed until we have received a completed booking form and a deposit, which is non-refundable. The booking form and acknowledgement are a binding contract on both parties and the Guest is responsible for the balance which is due eight weeks before the cruise commences.
2. Once a booking has been confirmed you are responsible for the total charge and not just the deposit. Should you be compelled to cancel you should inform us as soon as possible.
3. Bookings are only accepted on condition that cancellation insurance is obtained for all members of your party. All claims should be made direct to the insurance company. The decision of the insurance company is final.
4. We reserve the right to refuse bookings without assigning any reason for so doing.
5. We reserve the right to alter or amend routes and to allocate alternative accommodation whenever in our opinion it shall be necessary to do so.
6. We make every effort to keep to the advertised timetable but shall not be liable for any loss to the Guest occasioned by delay, mechanical breakdown, failure to keep time or any causes whatsoever.
7. We reserve the right to cancel any cruise for which there are insufficient bookings or if due to circumstances beyond our control it has become impossible to carry out the cruise. In such cases, any sum received from a Guest will be returned in full, but the Guest shall have no claim on any account against the company.
8. We shall not be liable for loss or damage to any article of personal property belonging to the Guest which may be sustained during the cruise or while the articles are upon the craft, vehicles or premises of the Company or our Agents.
9. We shall not be liable for any personal injury suffered by the Guest during the cruise or whilst upon the craft, premises or vehicles of the company or our Agents, however caused.
10. We reserve the right to levy any change in tax rates.
11. These conditions shall operate in accordance with English Law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.